• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sangria

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Je je .... On the Camino you have to learn how to prepare sangria .... and also some other things like queimada, tortilla, etc....

Buen Camino and Ultreia!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I remember a time on the Camino my son and I ordered a pitcher of Sangria as it was a sunny, rather warm day. It was so refreshing and as we sat a little longer under the outdoor umbrella we decided to eat the fruit at the bottom, too. When the server came back out to collect the pitcher and noticed it "empty", he gave us a dirty look and whisked it away. I suppose they must reuse the fruit for the next patron. I thought I'd paid for all of it. I walked away with my tail between my legs...if I had a tail.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Where I live, Portugal, sangria is a very popular drink as well, and you are supposed to eat the fruit! I think you just were unlucky, haha!

The hostal facing the church in Carrión served the best sangria I ever tasted

Raspberry sangria at restaurant Farol in Vila do Conde Portugal. Outstanding...one of the best I've ever had. I would go back just for the sangria.

Attachments

• IMG-20170608-WA0001.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 9
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
My parent's recipe which they said was the traditional and is the correct one, is simple - half red wine and half freshly squeezed orange juice, and ice. It is opaque and really does look like blood - hence the name "sangria". None of that fancy stuff with soda water and brandy.

Most read last week in this forum