• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

santiago aiport to sarria

mall

joseph
Time of past OR future Camino
sarria to Santiago 28th april to 7th june 2015
hi
new member 1st post am travelling stanstead to Santiago airport april 28 2015 can someone tell me do I buy bus ticket in the airport or on the bus also where do I find the bus at the airport also how do I find the bus from lugo to sarria or any other help you can give me thanx

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Welcome mall, you buy the ticket on the bus which leaves from just outside arrivals. The bus from Lugo leaves from the station where the Santiago bus drops you off. Have a great Camino.
Buen Camino.

thankyou sooo much

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi,
Myself and my father are planning to walk the camino in March. We will arrive in to santiago late in the evening, around 10pm. Are there buses that go to sarria at this time?

Hi,
Myself and my father are planning to walk the camino in March. We will arrive in to santiago late in the evening, around 10pm. Are there buses that go to sarria at this time?
I don't think so Ellen, if I remember rightly the last bus is at around 6.00pm. You may have to stay in Santiago for the night or get a taxi to Sarria which last year cost about €50.00.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
hi syates thanx for the suggestion but hopefully I will have time to get to lugo and then on to saria but am spending a couple of days in saria so will have a good look around
thanx again joe

Just a note about the bus station in Santiago. You get off the buses downstairs, go up one level to the area with the ticket offices and then back down to get the next bus. There are refreshments kiosks on the upper floor so you can buy something for on the bus.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
hi al
are you talking about the bus in the city of Santiago or the bus at the airport

Sorry to confuse. The bus station in the city. The bus from the airport to the city departs from outside the airport building.

and am I right in saying the bus to lugo I catch outside arrivals at the air port and then I change in lugo to get to sarria
joe

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
and am I right in saying the bus to lugo I catch outside arrivals at the air port and then I change in lugo to get to sarria
joe
ok
so found out there is a bus direct to sarria from Santiago am I right in assuming that you catch this bus in the city of Santiago and not at the airport as it goes a different route than the one you catch at the airport for lugo and then onto sarria
joe

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum