• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago airport to Sarria

Would anyone like to share at taxi to Sarria

• Yes

• Additional info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carol Johnson

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to Santiago
Hi All,

My cousin and I travelling to Santiago de Compostela Airport on 23rd Feb 2017 . We arrive at around 5pm and would like to go straight to Sarria to start our walk on 24th.

Can anyone tell us the best way to get there or does anyone want to share a taxi with us ?

I see that there is a train but after the long day travelling it would be nice to get a transfer to Sarria and get an early night before we start.

Thanks in advance Carol Johnson

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The train would be time consuming to take. There are buses from the airport to Lugo at 1840 and 2010, where you transfer to a bus to Sarria. The last bus from Lugo to Sarria is 2200.

Thank you for the info

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Good taxi driver based in Sarria is Pepe. Try phoning him on +34 606 98 78 78. I can't remember the exact cost from Santiago airport to Sarria (April 2015) but he was very reasonable

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum