• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sarria - Santiago

sheila gallagher

Time of past OR future Camino
July/Aug 2015
Travelling this route from the 29th July. I booked the trip in November to celebrate my 50th Birthday. Since then I have had breast cancer and today I finished the Radiotherapy. I am now so excited to get started and enjoy the experience. Let me know if anyone travelling this route?
Sheila

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello Sheila, Wish youwell and a Buen Camino, Peter.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen Camino and remember to take your time and take in the experience. My wife and I did Sarria to Santiago in 8 days and wished we hade taken it slower to enjoy the people and towns along the way.

You GO GIRL! I am so proud of you for getting there!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I am really excited for you, and very proud of you for conquering the beast cancer---which is the name I'm devised for that evil malady that threatens our beautiful breasts.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Have a very soul/mind/body/spiritual journey! Best thing in the world for recovery. Your in my prayers.
Enjoy yourself!
Keith

You will meet lots of people along the route from Sarria - just take your time and enjoy the experience.
Good luck with everything and Buen Camino.

Most read last week in this forum