• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sea to Summit sleeping bags.

Andrea Mayfield

it's about the journey.....
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May 2015)
Camino Portugues - Porto to Santiago (June 2018)
I thought I had nabbed one of the few available Traveler TR1 bags about a month ago. THEN I received the dreaded email today saying they were out of stock -- all over the world:

- "Sea To Summit (based in Australia) is sold out of all their sleeping bags worldwide. Their price point and popularity exploded with the release of Ultra Down in 2013 and they have been unable to keep up with demand. This year they announced their would be doubling their production run. The first production run started at the beginning of this year and whilst some stock is trickling through, the bulk will land in late-May 2015."

Just so you know.....

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You're very welcome.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum