• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Searching for Sam and Bill from Canada

pstu

Hi,

In May 2007 I met father and son, Sam and Bill from Canada, in Hontanas on the French road to Santiago. I was making a film about the Camino, and I filmed them in a restaurant/hostel in Hontanas the first of May.

Unfortunately I did not get their address, and I´m therefore trying to find them through different pilgrimsforums. Please, if you are Sam and Bill, or know anyone by those names who walked the Camino in April/May 2007, write me a mail (sturla_pilskog(at)hotmail.com). I would really appreciate it, as I want to get in contact with them both for my film, and for the premiere of the film which will be in the end of June.

On the Camino the word is often spread like a grapevine. Let´s see how it works out here

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum