• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Security cameras for Neda albergue

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
No doubt a comfort to pilgrims but no sign of vandalism or grafitti when I looked in the other day. And a new route has been waymarked along the river from the albergue - beautiful. It is in the guide.

We actually stayed in Neda a couple of years ago; and in the evening it was the gathering spot of the local teenagers, especially on the veranda. Probably one of the problems is that the albergue is off the street, a little bit isolated next to the school. I didn't see any grafitties, but it seems that it now got worse.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Me and Rosie spent the night here in Febuary and it was a life saver-I LOVE the place and would recomend it to anybody.
before setting out its easy to fear the worse,but hand on heart this place was the defining moment of my first Camino, don't believe the hype, stay here with confidence,John is right the river walk is not to be missed.please read my blog and check out the photo's.
Ian

Most read last week in this forum