• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sending my bag ahead

GratefulOne

Time of past OR future Camino
First time
I am starting the Camino Francois from SJPP on May 1st and plan to finish in Santiago.It is my first time doing any Camino. My question:
Is it possible to send a post camino suitcase to Santiago from SJPP? French post office or is there another service to recommend?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
There are a couple of options to send your bag to Santiago.

The one that I like to use when starting in SJPdP is Express Bouricott. It's really easy. You just go to their office next door to the Pilgrim's Office, pay the fee, and they will give you a tag for your suitcase. In the morning before you start out on the Camino you simply leave your bag for pickup.
When you arrive in Santiago it will be waiting for you at a hotel that Express Bouricott contracts with. It´s really convenient because the hotel has 24/7 reception, so you can pick it up at your convenience.

You can also send it via the post office to Casa Ivar.

I am also leaving SJPDP on that day so probably see you somewhere!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum