• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Shampoo and Conditioner Bars, Homemade Soap 2024-01-16

No permission to download

JillGat

la tierra encantada
Time of past OR future Camino
JillGat submitted a new resource:

Shampoo and Conditioner Bars - I make these for the Camino

I decided to make my own shampoo and conditioner bars after I walked a couple of Caminos and wished I had an alternative to bottles of liquid (I couldn't even FIND small bottles of hair conditioner in Spain and I can't get a comb through my hair without it!). I was unimpressed by the quality and durability of the Lush versions, so with a lot of experimentation, I came up with these.

These biscuits of shampoo and condition will last you more than a month. And - in my personal experience -...

Read more about this resource...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Jill -- I'm interested in one of the conditioner bars. Are you selling them in Albuquerque, or will you be in town soon? We could avoid the mail that way. It's easiest to reach me at 505.720.9231. Thanks, Mary Keleher Castle

Hi! Heading to SJPP in May. Need some soap and something to wash clothes? I would love to get a "detergent bar" if that's possible?

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.