• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping small suitcase from Lisbon to Santiago

mcopeland

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances - April-June, 2016
Portuguese Lisbon-Santiago - October, 2017
I know I can ship packages from Lisbon to Ivar in Santiago through the Portuguese postal system, but does anyone have an idea of what it costs for a small-ish suitcase (carry-on size)? We will have a 3 week post-Camino vacation. I don't want to bring a suitcase full of clothes only to find that the price would be exorbitant. It would definitely be a drag rolling my suitcase for 375 miles!
Mary

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks. I've seen that one. I was hoping someone could tell me about prices to see if it is worth it. I've looked at the Portuguese postal service's website, but I can't find any prices.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Perfect! Thank you so much.

Most read last week in this forum