• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Six Days to Santiago, in 24 minutes

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Fabulou
Fabulous video,John, beautifully put together, and loved the background music,so peaceful and relaxing.Thanks for sharing.
Ultreia
Thanks, although I think the Camino and Tyler Bates deserve most of the credit!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A couple of weeks ago, I walked the English Way from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela.

Here's what it looked like.

An Englishman on the English Way
Lovely, thank you. Brings back memories of walking this Camino in 2011 and again in 2015. Some changes to the route after around Cos, Leiro, Meson do Vento and again into and just after Segueiro but mostly familiar. Good to see the big dinosaur is still there

Apparently, the path to Hospital de Bruma is less strenuous now, although it still slowed me down rather a lot!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
A couple of weeks ago, I walked the English Way from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela.

Here's what it looked like.

An Englishman on the English Way
Thanks you for sharing this John - beautifully presented & I particularly loved your captions. I’m planning the Inglese for May next year - hope the weather will be as pleasant as yours seemed to be!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi John, great video. Looking forward to walking this route at the end of the month.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum