• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Snoring problems solved?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Interesting. It would be interesting to see if this gets tested in a sleep lab to see if it actually improves the overall quality of a snorer's sleep. It would be great if it did.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Sometimes thinking outside the box results in elegant and wonderful ideas...I hope this one is hugely successful (and light enough to go in half the backpacks on the Camino)!

I have cut my snoring by using Pure Sleep mouth guards bought on-line. I will fit two of them for my walk in March. My soring no longer wakes me and the best is that I no longer wake my wife.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
So funny, the snoring in the albergues was both comforting... and on nights where I was unsettled, discomfitting! It's all in the perspective - sometimes in the perspective of that particular day! Teresa.

Am I the only one who noticed the poor grammar in the article? Makes me wonder...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
do you think that in a few years from now there will be a thread " albergues that do not have sufficient Nora's " ?

do you think that in a few years from now there will be a thread " albergues that do not have sufficient Nora's " ?
All they need are pillows woth some resistance, foam pillows of some sort so you can sleep on an angle. Bit with these flat, shapless pillows, all we can do is snore and increase our risk of having a stroke witj our sleeping apnea. I vote for "Lazy boy" sofas for all, just like in modern hospitals: more to a room amd more comfort

Most read last week in this forum