• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Snow Closed the Camino France’s?

Time of past OR future Camino
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola, I saw a post on a social media page, not sure if here or FB, elsewhere. Anyway the report said that the C.F. Had been closed west of Carrion due to snow (ice?). Anyone have an update. PS I am not intending to walk just interested! Cheers

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I agree with the above. I'm in Logrono now and despite daily forecasts of rain, only rainfall has occurred at night.. l started in Pamplona and pilgrims who started a few days before me talked of closure of SJpdP to Rsvx and some tough weather. But Ive only seen some spotty ice near tne top of Mt Perdon, and the trails have been pretty good.

I walked through Carrión 2 days ago. It was VERY cold and extremely windy but no snow. Buen Camino.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum