• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish mobile operators?

Hugo93

Hi

I am looking for a cheap prepaid spanish sim card which includes mobile internet. I would like to buy it in Pamplona if that's possible. Any suggestions?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Vodafone offers that service at a reasonable price, and the coverage is pretty good. You probably need an unlocked GSM device.

Example:

http://tienda.vodafone.es/do/cesta/addT ... b7044e&as=

Indeed, Vodafone is a really good option! Their shop in Pamplona is two blocks from the busstation. Friendly and professional people.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
•350 minutes to call 24 hours to any operator
•In addition, I have the 2 numbers VIP Vodafone that I choose to talk for free without restriction of schedules or limitations
•Unlimited browsing with 500 MB of speed (the speed is reduced to 128 kbps from 500 MB)
•150 MB to navigate from my smartphone in Europe
•And 350 SMS to send at any time and any operator
•Outside the limit of my rate, the price per minute is 19.9 cents. (23,48 cents.) (Inc. VAT), more connection charge 15 cents. (17.70 cents.) (Inc. VAT) at any time and to any operator

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If I am coming from the US via France (SJPP) where would I get a Vidaphone sim once I crossed over into Spain? Or would the French carrier Orange be a better choice?

Most read last week in this forum