• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Started today from StJPdP without a guidebook - can anyone help?

Misen

Time of past OR future Camino
El Camino (2013)
Hi!
Thanks for a great forum! This is the first time I'm writing but I've read "everything". I bought, via Paypal, a guidebook in a pdf format from a Canadian company before I left for Spain. The problem is that the company has taken the money out of my account last Tuesday but still not delivered the pdf, and they don't answer on e-mail. I don't remember the name of the book but the company is called PiliPalaPress. Is there any pilgrims out there who has the pdf and can send me a link to download it? My brother and I would appreciate it very much! Ultreia! /Maria and Mattias, today just arrived at Roncesvalles

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Maria and Mattais, I don't own a copy but I did just try the web site and the software crashed my pc !
So, SORRY , I can't help , hopefully someone else will be able to any minute now ..... I guess you're in the right place to find an old fashioned guide book at a push ?
Regardless, Beun Camino

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi Misen

If you click on " Camino Resources" at the top there you will see a pdf download for the Camino Frances if I´m not mistaken. A donation will be appreciated for it.

Buen Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I believe you were suppose to download the pdf version of this book - have you tried?

Here is the link the book
http://www.pilipalapress.com/order.html

As per their instructions they should have send you an email whereby you can download the pdf of the book.

As far I as know Ben Cole has stopped publishing this book a number of years ago.

I would suggest you download some of other online guides people have already suggested and then when you get to Pamplona search out a recent copy of John Brierley's book in one of the local bookshops

Last edited:
I purchased said PDF last fall and recieved it promptly.

Links can be found on Canadian Company of Pilgrims website

Sorry, I won't forward the document as that was part of the deal. I have PM'd you with contact link and hopefully they will respond to that.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Just don't stay in Larrosoana guys.
Zabiri then Pamplona and get book there

we never take a guidebook on the Camino after the first trip so this site has all the information you need as long as you have a mobile phone

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I also recommend this site, I used it extensively and I purposely did not use a guide book. The site is in Spanish but Google Translate is well up to the task

Most read last week in this forum