• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting Camino Frances on April 3

Nbar

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2015
Hi everyone, myself and my friend are walking part of the camino, starting in st jean pied a port and hopefully finishing in Logrono! We are really looking forward to it.
As we are starting our journey in a couple of days , I was just wondering what the weather is like at the moment, particularly for that first day from SJP to Roncevelles ? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Burn Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi , wish you both a great time and a Buen Camino , Peter .

Hi , wish you both a great time and a Buen Camino , Peter .
Thanks Peter.
Just another quick question, I'm bringing a light sleeping bag but do the albergue s provide blankets, in case the sleeping bag isn't warm enough.
Thanks

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Virtually all provide blankets. One exception is in Roncesvalles!
That's great to know as trying to keep my pack as light as possible. Thanks falcon 269 for the speedy reply. Much appreciated! Just hope now that we will be able to cross through the Pyrenees to Roncesvalles! Thanks again

Most read last week in this forum