• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting March 4th SJPDP

Aussie Cossie Tanya

Walk over the day or the day will walk over you:)
Time of past OR future Camino
June 2014
My daughter got an overseas ticket anywhere she wanted for her 18th birthday as opposed to a party. She has chosen to use it to come with me on Camino Frances. Dates moved forward dramatically by a couple of months and now we head off from Australia next week. Woo hoo. Been waiting to do this for 6 years now. See you all there. Tanya and Grace.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
My daughter got an overseas ticket anywhere she wanted for her 18th birthday as opposed to a party. She has chosen to use it to come with me on Camino Frances. Dates moved forward dramatically by a couple of months and now we head off from Australia next week. Woo hoo. Been waiting to do this for 6 years now. See you all there. Tanya and Grace.
excellent ! - see you on the track - i leave from sydney next tuesday - hopefully start walking 2nd march if i can get organised in time...:) Suz

I’ll be arriving in SJPDP on the 4th of March and starting my trek on the 5th. I hope our paths cross at some point. Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
That's wonderful! I've been asking my daughter and granddaughter to join me on my Camino, but so far, no takers. Lucky you!

excellent ! - see you on the track - i leave from sydney next tuesday - hopefully start walking 2nd march if i can get organised in time...:) Suz
Suz, hope toyou have
I’ll be arriving in SJPDP on the 4th of March and starting my trek on the 5th. I hope our paths cross at some point. Buen Camino!
Have the safest travels. Hope to catch up with you.
Cheers Tanya

That's wonderful! I've been asking my daughter and granddaughter to join me on my Camino, but so far, no takers. Lucky you!
Pick me. Pick me. I'm happy to be anyones sidekick on the Camino. Lol. I am so happy that given a choice Grace picked this her big trip out of Australia. She tells me that she has heard enough about it over the years anyway..
Cheers Tanya

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Pick me. Pick me. I'm happy to be anyones sidekick on the Camino. Lol. I am so happy that given a choice Grace picked this her big trip out of Australia. She tells me that she has heard enough about it over the years anyway..
Cheers Tanya
Dave and I will be ten days behind you but I doubt we'll catch you up! I bet you're enjoying the cold weather right now :) Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It was bone snapping freezing in Paris, but almost balmy here in St Jean Pied de Port compared to the north. Will keep you posted. Buen Camino to you as well..
Awesome, buen camino :)

May the road rise with you and the wind be always on your backs. Buen Camino to you both.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
May the road rise with you and the wind be always on your backs. Buen Camino to you both.
May the sun shine warm upon our faces and that the rains fall soft upon the fields.

Thankyou!

..... and may God hold you in the palm of his hand!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
..... and may God hold you in the palm of his hand!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It was bone snapping freezing in Paris, but almost balmy here in St Jean Pied de Port compared to the north. Will keep you posted. Buen Camino to you as well..
Looking forward to your posts...if you are just passing through Pamplona, try to check out where you will get the best chocolate con churros as you stride through the city!

Coming from an aussie summer on the Camino was daunting considering all the bad weather reports. We are LOVING it. All we can both say is never, ever let a weather report stop you stepping on the Camino. It is pure magic no matter what the temp is..20180305_074423.jpg

Congratulations on getting started. Tomorrow is my first day...finally! Looking forward to the journey of a lifetime. Buen Camino!
Bet your excited!!. We are at Pamplona and cannot wait to put our boots and backpack back on again in the morning to see what the day brings. Take care and buen camino.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back