• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Storage or lockers in Santiago?

Mediana

Hi, Is there somewhere I can store a small bag for six days in Santiago? I'll arrive o Sunday next week and will be back friday night. I'm going to Barcelona the day after, for a party and would like to have something else to wear instead of trekking pants and boots :wink:

Thanks

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
i think the ivar at the camino travel centre offers something like this?

^ Yes I found that link later, unfortunately they are only open 10-14 on weekdays. I need something that will be open on sunday and friday night.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ivar is your best bet. I did not see lockers at the airport in Santiago.

You could always purchase something to wear in Santiago. They have GREAT shopping there!

Anniesantiago said:
Ivar is your best bet. I did not see lockers at the airport in Santiago.

You could always purchase something to wear in Santiago. They have GREAT shopping there!

Totally! It's a great feeling to go buy new clothes in Santiago! Feels amazing to wear something non-walking-gear as well as (hopefully!) you'll be slimmer and fitter and need something new anyway!

you could always try the bus station but i can't honestly remember seeing any there....

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There used to be storage lockers at the train station. After the Madrid bombing they locked them all but I think they are in use again.

sillydoll said:
There used to be storage lockers at the train station. After the Madrid bombing they locked them all but I think they are in use again.

Thanks so much for the info. I'm gonna call them and see what they say.

I can pick some new clothes in Barcelona but what I really want to bring is a pair of high heel shoes. Nothing new I can buy since I'm sure my feet are sore as they are.

Most read last week in this forum