• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Storing Bicycle Carrier bag in Lisbon

Minky

Time of past OR future Camino
portuguese
Hi All,
I am new to this forum
Two of us are traveling to Lisbon on the 17 of August from Cork to do the Portugues Camino.
I am having difficulty finding somewhere to store 2 bicycle carrier Soft bags for two weeks.
Does anybody have any suggestions ?
All help greatly appreciated !

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Hi, Minky, Welcome to the forum!

Here’s a place @jungleboy recommended: https://luggageatcitycenter.com/

I have also used the “consigna” right at the airport. I have left stuff there for as long as two weeks, I think. Price isn’t outrageous, but I can’t remember what it was.

But the easiest thing is to stay in the same hotel the night before you leave and the night you return to Lisbon. I do this almost every year and the hotel always is happy to keep bags.

Good luck with this and bom caminho, Laurie

Tha
Thank you for your reply Laurie.
Leaving the bags with the Hotel sounds like a good idea.
I will check with them

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum