• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stupid question but..

karenfromcali

Time of past OR future Camino
I'm sure I am the only one not clear on this, but is the Miam Miam Dodo only available in French? And if so, will it be of any help as I can't speak a word of French? I know it is very popular but how useful can it be if it is only in French?
I can't seem to find an English translation.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Karen one of my instructors used to tell us There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers. If one does not ask the questions no will know the answer.
We must have gone to different schools. My teachers said "There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people."

...and to Karen, the guidebook is useful to the French! Here is a sample page: http://www.longwalking.com/trail-guides-the-miam-miam-dodo/ Even without knowing French, it should be helpful.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Even though it is in French it is very easy to read and understand. Use a dictionary before you go to translate the important words. These relate to symbols so you will soon have it sorted. I found it very useful.

Most read last week in this forum