• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Summer 2013

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 2013
Hi there
My name is Johan Steenkamp I'm a South African living in Vancouver Canada and planning to walk the Camino July August of this year.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The pilgrim stats for South Africans earning the Compostela.

From 1999 to 2003 stats were for pilgrims from Africa It wasn't until 2004 that they kept separate stats for South African's.

2004 84
2005 162
2006 222
2007 262
2008 274
2009 262
2010 301
2011 513
2012 711

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Annelie
Sal great wees om te hoor van jou ervaring
Laat weet asb sodra jy terug is ek beplan om mid Julie te vertrek
Hoe het jy die schengen visas hanteer?
Moes julle visas vir Engeland ook kry?

Groete
Johan

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.