• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Super new Albergue in Triacastela.

Gareth Griffith

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP to Santiago de Compestela in May(2016)
Albergue Lemos has just opened it is just before the Albergue Oribio on the same side of the road. I have a dorm that should sleep twelve to myself. There are plenty of power sockets next to the bunks and lockers that will take most backpacks and they too have a PowerPoint inside them. The showers and toilets are modern. There are no meals but there is a good kitchen with quality modern appliances. There is even a lift! They have industrial capacity washers and dryers which were very welcome after the heavens opened coming down the mountain. 9 euros in the Albergue and they do offer private rooms too. Disposable mattress and pillow covers are included in the price. Fixtures and fittings are far superior to any budget hotel in the UK. No I'm not the owner or on the payroll!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Fully agree! We stayed in a private room yesterday that boasted an amazing view of the mountains and even had a deck out front with incredibly comfortable deck furniture to sit an enjoy a cold beverage after a long descent

And what in the blue heck is THAT thing?

It is written "receiver" but what does it receive? It is plugged in, I can tell!
I think I am getting too old for the new albergues

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a very nice place.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum