• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Talk about a walk in the park!,,

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Only my opinion: There's intrepid, and then there's stupid.

Its an amazing place to visit and was, many years ago now, a fabulous hike. But it has deteriorated badly, and been damaged by abusive users in places. And there are still idiots every year who follow the advice of an early edition Rough Guide and use the rail tunnel for access.

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
I understand the Camino del Rey is being reconditioned and made safe, and will open up for hikers sometime in 2015. As it is now, it is illegal to hike there. The Guardia Civil are known to hang out at the ends and arrest the survivors.

I understand the Camino del Rey is being reconditioned and made safe, and will open up for hikers sometime in 2015. As it is now, it is illegal to hike there. The Guardia Civil are known to hang out at the ends and arrest the survivors.
The Guardia Civil may give you a special "Credential" which will cost you money in the local court....
Just not safe at the moment ....

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Wow!! And I thought the winding rickety walkway at the Ellora caves was rough. Camino del Rey wins the 'most nerve wracking' award.

MM

I will save this walk for when the doctor tells me I have one months to live . Glad there are so many other Camino's to walk in the meantime.

Ultreya,
Joe

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Maybe just bring a parachute ? I wonder how much weight that would add to my pack . . .?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum