• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi or Hire Car Santiago to Leon

mumberry

Time of past OR future Camino
We are a group of four travelling from different places and meeting at Santiago before heading to Leon to start walking. As we are arriving at different times and have limited walking days we need to find private transport to Leon as the buses leave/arrive too late for us to start walking the first day after we arrive. Any tips on whether there are taxis that will do this trip,approximate costs, or whether we could have a one way hire car (I couldn't find this option on the hire car sites I have checked out). Thank you.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm doing the same thing in March. Did you find something that worked? I don't want to lose a day waiting for the train or bus. I've looked into renting a car one way for the day for about $50e. Wanted to see if there is an option to take a taxi or hire a car as well.

Do you have to meet in Santiago? It might be easier if everyone just meets up in Leon.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum