Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Taxi Pamplona to SJPP

Cubbietax

Past OR future Camino
Camino Pilgrimage begins May 18
Tried to book a taxi and the site I used said just grab a cab at the taxi stand. Will that work? Arriving Pamplona at 2145 May 17?

Thanks

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
Tried to book a taxi and the site I used said just grab a cab at the taxi stand. Will that work? Arriving Pamplona at 2145 May 17?

Thanks

Hi and welcome here. I see it is your first post.

Take a look at this site.

Take into consideration that most likely you will have to pay an extra fee when it is after ten pm.

You want to start at St-Jean-Pied-de-Port ? Pamplona is a perfect alternative to start the CF! And without the hassle and extra time and money to get to France.

Buen Camino.

Cubbietax

Past OR future Camino
Camino Pilgrimage begins May 18
Hi and welcome here. I see it is your first post.

Take a look at this site.

Take into consideration that most likely you will have to pay an extra fee when it is after ten pm.

You want to start at St-Jean-Pied-de-Port ? Pamplona is a perfect alternative to start the CF! And without the hassle and extra time and money to get to France.

Buen Camino.
Thanks for info. Three of us traveling together. Definitely want to see the Pyrenees.

Dick & Kitty

Past OR future Camino

Thanks
Why not spend the night in Pamplona and catch the bus (or a cab) in the morning? When we were there (2015), there were two buses a day--one at around 10 in the morning and the other in the late afternoon. The bus is easy, comfortable, and cheap. Plus, it gives you an opportunity to talk to other pilgrims on your way.

I realize you are probably already en route. Buen Camino!

Past OR future Camino
CF 2015, 2017
2019/21/22 Astorga
5/22 Portugues
The cabs are lined up in Pamplona waiting to take pilgrims to SJPP. It’s a booming business for them. Just hang out until you find enough people to fill a van and split the cost between all of you.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Robertorocha

Past OR future Camino
September
The cabs are lined up in Pamplona waiting to take pilgrims to SJPP. It’s a booming business for them. Just hang out until you find enough people to fill a van and split the cost between all of you.
In which specific place do the cabs are parked waiting the pilgrims ? I am also planning to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPP in september. I prefer to arrive early in SJPP to make all the arrangements before starting my way on a bike next day.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
In which specific place do the cabs are parked waiting the pilgrims ? I am also planning to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPP in september. I prefer to arrive early in SJPP to make all the arrangements before starting my way on a bike next day.

Best chances are the airport or the estacion de autobuses.

Robertorocha

Past OR future Camino
September

Best chances are the airport or the estacion de autobuses.
Thanks

AidaYYC

Past OR future Camino
Future Camino Frances
Thank you. Any idea how long does the ride take ... 2 hrs?

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated