• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Temperatures in early Oct in O Cebreiro

Natique2

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2023
I’m looking for temperatures in O Cebreiro and Cruz De Ferró in early October. Can any one help me or point me to web page that has this info. Haven’t been able to find any weather page that provides this.

Thanks,
Maryanne

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Nobody can advise you with any confidence. These places are at altitude, and weather is wildly erratic. I was there in early to October one year, and it was 20 C under brilliant sun. It could just as easily been snowing. Be prepared with layers in case of cold conditions, but hope for perfect. You don't need to pack a parka just in case. Wearing your base layer, long sleeve, fleece, and rain jacket all at once, you will be fine.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum