• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thanks all

Terri B

Time of past OR future Camino
1998 St Cuthberts Way, 1999 West Highland Way, 2016 & 2019 SJPDP to Santiago, 2020 Porto to Santiago
Hi all, I'm heading to the airport shortly to start the Camino France's on Wednesday and just wanted to says to the Forum members for their tips, assistance and stories.
They gave helped immensely.
Burn Camino
Terri

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Terri,

I hope your camino is everything you need.

Safe travels and Buen Camino!

Mike

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi all, I'm heading to the airport shortly to start the Camino France's on Wednesday and just wanted to says to the Forum members for their tips, assistance and stories.
Burn Camino
Terri
Wish you all the best and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Burn Camino
Terri
Buen Camino, Terri!

Grace+Peace

-Jason

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Burn Camino
Terri
Buen camino!!!!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen Camino Terri, also from a fellow Victorian, only this one is in BC, Canada. Take care and keep in touch.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum