• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Empty Work Uniforms Of Ferrol

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
From what I have heard, there has been a clash of classes for many, many years around the Naval shipyards. The removal of these many workers has likely not helped to address the conflict.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I went to the Shipbuilding museum yesterday evening, the Naval (Armada) museum on the same site was closed. It was the sort of thing that would be very interesting to those who are interested in that sort of thing. Lovely building and excellent displays but I felt like I needed an O-level in it already to appreciate it. The terminology was beyond my level of Spanish so I couldn't join the tour. I had to learn barber terminology today, and it was how to point a stone wall last week, so I can't do it all.

Thank you for the explanation of the uniforms, that's why I found this thread. They are still there, and there are disgruntled-looking people outside the door of the shipyard a bit further east, now I perhaps know why.

Most read last week in this forum