• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

"The Way, My Way" in Sydney

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
So, I've just found about this event and thought it would be good to share here. The movie has been mentioned in previous posts, like this one. Unfortunately, I cant be in Sydney on that Thursday, but maybe others can! At Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace, in Cremorne.

https://www.orpheum.com.au/movie/the-way-my-way

THE WAY, MY WAY SYDNEY PREMIERE + Q&A
Thursday April 18 at 6:30pm (Doors 6pm)

Starring - Chris Haywood, Jennifer Cluff, Laura Lakshmi, Pia Thunderbolt

Post-film Q&A with Bill Bennett (Writer / Director / Producer), Johnnie Walker Santiago (Legend of the Camino), and Jennifer Cluff (Producer / Actress). Hosted by Dan Mullins (pilgrim / podcaster / singer / songwriter)

Join us for the Sydney Premiere of THE WAY, MY WAY on Thursday April 18 at 6:30pm (doors 6pm) with a post-film Q&A with Bill Bennett (Writer / Director / Producer), Johnnie Walker Santiago (Legend of the Camino), Jennifer Cluff (Producer / Actress).

Based on Bill Bennett’s book of the same name, THE WAY, MY WAY is the charming and captivating true story of a stubborn, self-centred Australian man who decides to walk the 800-kilometre-long Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route through Spain. He doesn’t know why he’s doing it… but one step at a time, it will change him and his outlook on life forever. Based on Bill Bennett’s best-selling memoir of the same name.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back