• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

To Give Away: Salomon XA Pro 3D

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67185

These are FREE... no charge.... gratis.... no strings You will pay the cost of shipping, however.

These are the pair which I started gear testing for Salomon. They have only about 15 miles on them. These are sized 10.5 wide, in US measurements. They are basically new shoes ..... with a bit of dirt here and there

They have such low mileage because I had to have Salomon send me a different larger-sized pair to continue the testing. That replacement pair has a bit over 200 miles on them.

They are the "trail running shoe" model.

They are black and gray in color.

These should last a full 800 km Camino, at least.

They are NOT GTX (Goretex). They are very breathable and, based on my observations from the replacement test pair, dry out very fast if wet.

Use zip code 98802 in order to figure postage costs for a double sized shoebox and a weight of about 4 pounds.

The retail price in US dollars, is an average of about $110.00. + tax.

If interested, use the PM to contact me.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Best shoe I have hiked in. I have about 300 miles on mine right now and they are still going very strong.

Great opportunity for anyone that hikes in a 10.5.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum