• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Toulouse to Lodeve

batangas

Hello,

I cannot find a section on the Camino Arles. I walked Arles to Lodeve two years ago and in May I am flying Gatwick to Toulouse for a 10 day pilgrimage. Does anyone have information on Public Transport from Toulouse to Lodeve please?

Thanks. Danny

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Since 28 July 2008, the City of Toulouse has been erecting directional markers along the Via Tolosana/Road Arles, GR653. The first of all major French cities to have a Compostellan route marked through the entire municipality, Toulouse confirms its role as a major stop on the road to Saint-Jacques de Compostela. Two monuments of Toulouse are inscribed on the World Heritage List under the paths of Saint-Jacques de Compostela: the Basilica of St. Sernin and the Hotel-Dieu Saint-Jacques.

First phase: Crossing Toulouse

The signage study, led by CARI COMPOSTELLE closely with the City of Toulouse and support of the Midi-Pyrenees, was conducted between 2005 and 2007. They consist of approximately 80 engraved wooden plaques that include a directional arrow and logo of the Cultural Itinerary. To facilitate the movement and tracking of walkers, the marking has been designed so that the plaques are positioned at the location of street names. It is based on two possibilities of entry by:
• GRPouvourville 653 of the Pont Neuf
• alternative to the Canal du Midi from the Canal Technology Park.

The crossing from downtown is started from the Port Saint-Sauveur to the entrance of Colomiers to municipal boundaries.

Second phase: a cultural circuit in the City

Late 2008, early 2009, a circuit of cultural tourism in the city accompanied by an explanatory booklet to discover Jacquaire Toulouse.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr:80/cheminsd ... s-vpp.html

Most read last week in this forum