• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tour Company Reputations

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I would think that client testimonials would give you a sense of the spirit and professionalism of a particular company. You should be able to find testimonials on the company websites. Keep in mind that the companies usually control what is posted on their sites, you will likely find only good reviews. I have a couple former pilgrims who will communicate with people who are considering my program.

You can also ask about specific companies on this forum, and maybe check TripAdvisor.

Most pilgrims walk the Camino without the help of a company, but if you have a short list, ready you can post it here and see if somebody has used one of them and what their experience was. Buen Camino! SY

How can I determine Camino de Santiago tour company reputations? Is there a "Better Business Bureau" for these companies?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum