• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Beauvais airport to Paris Gare Montparnasse

velkata

Dear all,

I plan Camino Frances with start date 20th or 23th of July this year. My direct flight should bring me in Paris Beauvais Terminal 1. I plan to take train from Paris Gare Montparnasse -> Bayonne -> SJPdP.

Could you please share ideas (if any) how can I get from the airport to the Paris Gare Montparnasse and approximately what time it would take.

Thanks in advance!
Velin

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Velin,

For getting to Paris from the Beauvais airport check this English site.
http://europeforvisitors.com/paris/articles/paris-beauvais-airport-transportation.htm
Bon Voyage and Bon Camino,

Margaret

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
velkata said:
My direct flight should bring me in Paris Beauvais Terminal 1. I plan to take train from Paris Gare Montparnasse -> Bayonne -> SJPdP.
Hi Velin. I've not been through Beauvais for about 15 years, but I'd be surprised if there is any terminal other than Terminal 1. It's a very small airport. (I think the steps up to the aircraft were pulled by a tractor. :shock That said, these small airports tend to get your luggage through quickly. You probably won't have many choices for transport into Paris so just go with the flow and Margaret's suggestions sound great.

Buen Camino!

Hi velkata.., My journey date is on 7th June this year. My journey details are similar to your plan. My direct flight should bring me in Paris Beauvais Terminal 1 from there I planned to take train from Paris Gare Montparnasse. Me also searching for some useful information about this. Here I got it. After my trip I will share my experience with you. Thank you.

Orly transportation
Beauvais airport transportation

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum