• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Pamplona to O Cebreiro

Elsabe Beard

Time of past OR future Camino
Via Podiensis (Sept 2014)
Via Gebennensis (May 2016)
I will be starting my first Camino from Le Puy on 6 September 2014. I'm planning to walk to Pamplona, getting there around 13 October. From there I want to get to O Cebreiro and walk to finish in Santiago. (I'm skipping part of the Camino Frances) My flight back to South Africa is on 25 October (from Madrid).

Can anybody help me with information how to get from Pamplona to O Cebreiro.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Elsabe,

Welcome to the Forum!

One choice for your itinerary might be to take the train (RENFE) from Pamplona to Ponferrada, then bus (ALSA) to Pedrafita do Cebreiro, and taxi or walk the last 4 k to O Cebreiro.

Happy planning and Buen camino,

Margaret Meredith

Thanks for that information Margaret, maybe I can even walk from Ponferrada if I have enough time.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum