• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Travel from Toulouse to Saint Jean Pied de Port

Kazimirek

Hi,
I am arriving to Toulouse airport on 8.September 2012 at 4pm with my girlfriend and then try to travel to Saint Jean Pied de Port by Train, Bus, or other way. The train is next day I did not find out the bus which will go to Saint Jean Pied de Port. Is there any other way to go? Can I go with someone to share the travel cost?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
It is over 300km from Toulouse to SJPdP, so a taxi probably is not possible unless you are willing to pay the driver for a round trip. At 1E per kilometer, it may cost you 600E!

The bus from Toulouse to Bayonne (departs at 0030 and arrives at 0415) does not run on Saturday! The train may be your best choice.

You can travel from Toulouse to St Jean by train - via Bayonne.
From Toulouse to Bayonne takes 3.45 hours and from Bayonne to St Jean - 1.30 hours. The ticket search is for Toulouse to St jean.

Only problem is that the last train is at 3:14pm which connects with the 8:54pm train to St Jean.
Train: http://www.sncf.fr

The first train via Bayonne in the morning is at 10:36 from Station: TOULOUSE MATABIAU arriving at: 1:58 pm Departing at Bayonne at 2:07 p.m. and arriving at St Jean at 3:25 p.m.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum