• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

unexpected camino lesson

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
8yo daughter was planning a Turkey itinerary as part of her formal studies today. She mentioned that Izmir and Ephesus are 80km apart (and with the help of a guidebook) had discovered that a bus connects them. She then (to my heart's delight) suggested "Or you could walk it in three days".

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
A girl after my own heart!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Been to both; Ephesus blew my mind. Tell her to read ahead as there are not a lot of information displays on site.

Been to both; Ephesus blew my mind. Tell her to read ahead as there are not a lot of information displays on site.
Was in Ephesus last year! It and the rest of Turkey is one of the most historically amazing places I've traveled to.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Love it!!!!
Turkey was the trip of my life!
I stood in Cappadocia amazed...but my heart was drinking a cup of coffee sitting on an old temple site early in the morning all by myself in Side.
She will have a wonderful trip!

Sometimes our daughters say or do something that makes it all worthwhile don't they. As one doting father to one doting mother. Well done you!

Most read last week in this forum