• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Update: I'm not going in May

I've had to use too much annual leave to campaign (it's presidential wacky season in the US :lol: ), so now I don't have enough to take off for 3 weeks in May. I'm still planning to go sometime this year, probably in September from Leon or Virgen del Camino.

Kelly

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Cool. I'd try to go before the end of Sept, as things seem to start to slow down after that.

hee! I walked Logrono to Leon in September & enjoyed it. But I was hoping to walk in the spring again. Oh well, next year maybe.

How's things by you, Minkey?

Kelly

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Busy at work... Well... Not so much today, but generally busy!

I'm thinking I might go for a couple of weeks of the Northern route this year... Undecided at the moment, as I did say last Sept when I got to Finisterre that I'd have a break!

Ha Ha! I know that feeling. I'm aching to finish my first camino so I can go back to SJPdP & start over. :shock: That, and be a hospitelera too. One of these days I'll get back to London.

Kelly

Most read last week in this forum