• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Via Postumia - Pilgrim experience of this route

SUSIE

Camino addict....
Hello
I am planning to walk the Via Postumia in June and would like to contact fellow pilgrims who have walked this Camino already.
I would like to follow blogs...
Information and advice on shortening the longer stages, great places to stay, places which were a great experience, places not to miss, detours....any info .....
I thank you in advance from a fellow pilgrim
Susie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Check out these earlier forum threads for useful posts/limks for your planning.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
This is great information as I am considering walking from Trieste to Genoa or at least part of the way .
I noticed that the blog listed is in German ? I was wondering if Any Blogs of this route that are translated into English are available ? Thankyou kindly

Most read last week in this forum