This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Video - Camino primitivo advice from the locals

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wonderful. It brought many memories back. Lovely to see Grado again !!
Interesting to see first hand how things are actually being done during Covid.

thanks

On the video there are two people from Asturias (Mónica and Manuel) and other two from Galicia (Roberto and Bernardo).
I think that the first time we see Roberto and Bernardo (5:48) they are still in Asturias before Puerto del Acebo. Where do you think they are ?.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Gracias Ivar. Son buenos recuerdos del Camino que hice en 2017. ¡Ojalá! pueda regresar a España muy pronto.

How I wish I were there, walking! Incredible luxury and impossibility right now.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
That looks really professional. Well done Spain. Thanks Ivar.

Most read last week in this forum