• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking sticks/trekking poles in Seville

Camino Addict

Time of past OR future Camino
Portugues (2013), Caminho Costa (2013), Frances (2014, 18) Mozarabe (2017), Portugues (2019)
Howdy fellow Pilgrims,

I don't feel like dealing with the potential cost and hassle of bringing my trekking poles to Spain with me from the States. Does anyone know of any kind of store in Seville that sells cheap wooden walking sticks, or worst comes to worst, a sports store in Seville that sells trekking poles.

Thank you all in advance.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Last spring I was in Sevilla and noticed there are 3 Decathlon mega sports shops arounds and they do forfill all your sportive needs.
We were in one of them to buy some stuff to do a repair at our campingtrailer. They have a big outdoor department.

A simple google action on "Decathlon Sevilla" on the web and you'll find them.
Sucses

Last edited:
Camino addict, did you end up getting poles in Seville? And what sort?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum