• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Want to edit ACCOUNT DETAILS; "FULL Account Details Not Currently Editable"

Rold Gold

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello!
I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is not showing up. It is only allowing me the option to change my username, email, and avatar/photo. I don't want to change any of those, just the year of walking.

I am getting a message on the top of my ACCOUNT DETAILS pages that says 'Full Account Details Not Currently Editable' but I'm not sure why. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for any help from the moderators or anyone else!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You can find the explanation here: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/sorry-for-the-spam-overnight.86068/#post-1242602

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hola @Rold Gold looks like you will need to find 5 or 6 more subjects of interest and post some original questions.
Don't worry before you know it you will be a "full" member. Or just donate E10. Cheers

Good tip, thanks for sharing.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum