• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Warning - you may need to book ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the info on what accommodation is available, and the upcoming terrain is necessary to know! If you need to book ahead in the busy season, is quite important! This camino is becoming more popular every year! I'm booking today for Sept. And the refugio I usually stay at was full already!! Also use secure site! Booking for a spring Camino, my card got hacked and my entire camino was shut down!! So, here I try again..for fall!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Please NOTE that this thread is from 2016 and the conditions posted are several years old.
The thread will be closed for further comments to avoid confusion.
Please feel welcome to start a current thread if you have current comments on conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum