• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Week Fifty Seven - Dan Mullins presents your Camino begins when you reach Santiago

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I was asked to present an address at the AusCamino Festival in the Blue Mountains last weekend. This is the talk I presented. 'Your Camino Begins in Santiago'

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=176344
I'll admit that I have a bad case of Camino Fever - we are walking our first in September. One of the ways I have been able to lesson the fever a little, is listening to Dan's amazing podcast. Do yourself a favor pull it up and give it a listen.

Thankyou Dan for your amazing podcast and this episode about your talk presentation at the Aus Camino festival was up there with the best episodes you have done. The Camino has changed your life forever and you have a unique way of displaying your passion of the camino on the podcast. There is no better example of this when on your last podcast we were treated to a sneek preview of your Camino song. I Just want to tell you Dan that i was brought to tears listening too it and i cant wait to here the finished product with video filmed from the camino. You have a true music gift aswell Dan and thanks so much for sharing it with us

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thankyou Dan for your amazing podcast and this episode about your talk presentation at the Aus Camino festival was up there with the best episodes you have done. The Camino has changed your life forever and you have a unique way of displaying your passion of the camino on the podcast. There is no better example of this when on your last podcast we were treated to a sneek preview of your Camino song. I Just want to tell you Dan that i was brought to tears listening too it and i cant wait to here the finished product with video filmed from the camino. You have a true music gift aswell Dan and thanks so much for sharing it with us
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes Camino Brit ~~~ Thank you so much ...I have to concede I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond, rest assured i appreciate your words very, very much. buen Camino

I'll admit that I have a bad case of Camino Fever - we are walking our first in September. One of the ways I have been able to lesson the fever a little, is listening to Dan's amazing podcast. Do yourself a favor pull it up and give it a listen.
THank you so much for your support - I have to admit I don't know much about how all this works so I can't say thank you to you personally ........can I simply say , thank you, gracias and thank you again .....i am a humble pilgrim and y'all make me feel so special ....muchas gracias ...........Dan

Most read last week in this forum

Camino Mozarabe...a route that is not that well trodden, but is massively under estimated (in Marks humble opinion ). Mark went out to Malaga earlier this year and managed to get a walk from the...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back