• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Welcome One and All!

Wokabaut_Meri

somewhere along the Way
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés 2015
Pilgrims Way 2018
Via Francigena #1 Canterbury-Dover 2018
One of the aspects of the Camino that will stay with me always was/is the inclusivity that was tangible from the first steps upon the Way and even before in the helpful care and advice so kindly and freely offered.

Friendships were made through the sharing of meals and wine, good and/or hard times and some animated and intense discussions. Our Camino family took on a life of its own, shrinking and expanding but always movings towards Santiago. Some of the Friends of the Way became Friends beyond the Way and continue still despite geographical distance. It truly was a United Nations on feet.

Then this beautiful handout from the Liverpool Cathedral landed in one of my social media feeds. One of those 'too good not to share' pieces and very much describing the Camino that we experienced. It reminded me of how the journey in the end made pilgrims of some who had started out as travellers.

It also echoed so beautiful the Rumi poem:
Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times.
Come, yet again, come, come.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Couldn't have expressed it better! Buen Camino de la vida, SY

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It's hard to beat Rumi in the evocative words department. Thanks for sharing this @ Wokabaut_Meri.
And that welcome is beautiful!

Most read last week in this forum