• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

what is the way back from Santiago?

Hallo to everybody! I'm new in the forum and I'm planning to pass Kamino the next year. But I couldn't found after I reach Santiago how to get the way back to home? It is not an airport probably there, also since we can not be sure about the time how we can arrange tickets and from wich airport? I' m asking because probably on place the price will be too expencive? Thanks a lot!!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
It's not clear in your post where you are travelling from, so,: Maybe a good place to start answering your questions can be found in this part of the forum in the link below.
Also, there is a 'search forums, link at the top of this page where you can try typing in a word to start searching with?
Good luck.

http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/traveling-to-from-the-camino.19/

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Getting home from Santiago is not a problem [see Falcon above]. What MIGHT be a problem is feeling sad that it's really all over .... but you will probably come back again...and again!
Buen camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum