• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What type of calendar is this?

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno
My friend bought this wood carved calendar and doesn't know what it's origin is. It's obviously a Gregorian calendar, but while some words are clearly English (or English like) others are unknown. Such as Urae for April.
I've tried googling the words and the images but can't find anything. The top piece is the face of a man with what to me appears like a hat with cross. The bottom has a symbol that seems familiar but, again, I don't know what it is. I thought maybe one of you could decipher this mystery

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Such as Urae for April.

“URAE” for April looks like “ARIL” to me, compared to the other letters. (For example, the I in FRI above, and the L in JULY.) It’s certainly all English.
Jill

“URAE” for April looks like “ARIL” to me, compared to the other letters. (For example, the I in FRI above, and the L in JULY.) It’s certainly all English.
Jill
Where there should be an “a” they wrote a u. Maybe it is all just bad cursive writing because urae looks nothing like April.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
A few errors apparently. Or an inability to write cursive? Maybe they were just trying to be “creative”.
It’s a pretty cool wall calendar regardless.

Most read last week in this forum