• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

When going?

Ainos

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Santiago walk
Hy! I planned to do the Camino Português in April/May 2021. But I’m from Brazil! Will the Spanish and Portuguese autorities allow me to enter the country?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Impossible to know. Impossible to say. All you can do is pray. It’s what we’re all hoping for.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Olá Ainos e bem-vindo!

To answer the first part of your question, this article says Brazilians will be able to enter Portugal because of the historical relationship between the countries.
The update included access for countries in the Schengen Area with the exception of Spain and Italy, but interestingly said that Portugal’s airports will be open to the USA, Canada, Brazil and other countries with Portuguese language.

Whether Brazilians will be able to enter Spain is another question but the good news for you is that there is still a lot of time before your proposed trip.

Boa sorte e bom caminho.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum