• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where in Lisbon can i buy a Altus or Ferrino coat?

Stephen

Time of past OR future Camino
Twice walked from St Jean to Estella and once from Sarria to Santiago. Maybe someday I'll find the time to do the entire walk.
I've found the time. Just completed SJPP to Santiago. 25 Aug to 1st Oct, 2016.
And now the Portuguese from Lisbon.
Lots of rain yesterday, I'm going to need one.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
There is an "in city" Decathlon, right next door to the big department store, El Corte Ingles. Metro stop is Sao Sebastiao. I actually bought a poncho there last year. I wish I could get it to you somehow because I didn't really like it. But it will definitely be better than nothing. Good luck! Are you walking from Lisbon?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I walked 27km yesterday from Lisbon, the last half hour of that in a torrential downpour. The coat I have wasn't up to the wet conditions. Train back and just bought a poncho.
I'll start walking again tomorrow.

Most read last week in this forum