• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to buy injinji merino liner toe socks in Porto, Manchester or London?

Nicolam

Time of past OR future Camino
I need to purchase injinji liner toe socks to replace a pair i gave away. I will be in Porto, Manchester and London before I begin my walk on 2 May. Does anyone know where I can purchase these socks in any of these cities? Any information is appreciated.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I know Manchester fairly well and don’t know a stockist. A recommendation on here (which I’ve not used personally) would be to buy on Amazon and have them delivered to a locker if you don’t have a convenient physical address.

I know Manchester fairly well and don’t know a stockist. A recommendation on here (which I’ve not used personally) would be to buy on Amazon and have them delivered to a locker if you don’t have a convenient physical address.
Thanks Henry - I might have to buy them online as you suggest. The

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Injinji + shop + london in google brought up https://www.runandbecome.com/ who on their site say they sell Injinji, maybe contact them directly.

A similar search for Porto and Manchester came up with some options too.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Castleberg has "next day delivery":

I might pass by them on the walk I am doing - thank you for this suggestion. Too late/expensive to get them sent now as there is a postal strike Creating uncertainty.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You would want to buy them early and try them on. Toe socks under outer socks may cramp the toespace in your shoes.

You would want to buy them early and try them on. Toe socks under outer socks may cramp the toespace in your shoes.
Thanks - I wore them like this for 13 days in April when I completed the Portuguese Camino from Porto - one tiny blister. I know this combo works for me.

I might pass by them on the walk I am doing - thank you for this suggestion. Too late/expensive to get them sent now as there is a postal strike Creating uncertainty.
Use Amazon as they do not use Royal Mail - I assume you are in the UK.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum