• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to eat Lunch+Pee in SJPdP ?

aname4me

aname4me
Time of past OR future Camino
2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, (2021)
Next week I will be arriving at SJPdP on the Bus at 11:45am and have booked Orrison for that night.

I don't remember SJPdP having a Bus Terminal.... they just park outside the city walls.

Can anyone suggest a place to both pick up a quick Lunch (sandwich) and use their washroom ?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

There are a couple of boulangeries in town (one near rthe Porte Espagne on the Camino) although I cannot remember if they had toilets. There are public toilets in town, right by the roundabout and city walls if I recall correctly.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
SJPDP is full of tempting stops

I also arrive at SJPD at 11.45 with the bus from Pamplona on 25/9, aiming to leave for Orisson asap upon arrival. However, the Pilgrim Office is closed between 12 and 1.30. What would be the best place to get a stamp near Place Floquet, where the buses arrive?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Personally I’d wait for the Pilgrims Office...have lunch, mill around, feel the energy - it’s no more than 2 hrs up to Orisson so (assuming you have a booking) there’s no real rush.
However...I’m sure you can get one at the Tourist Information Office
Buen Camino

I agree with Rich. SJPdP is a beautiful town and it is a steep but short walk to Orisson.

Buen camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Madeline.

It’s worth a couple of hours in St Jean just to decompress, calm down and enjoy being there.

You couldn't throw a rock in St Jean without hitting someone with a sello.

Via con Dios.

You can also get a stamp at the tourist information office.

Most read last week in this forum